Why?


I came across this article on AOL. The comments below it made me very queasy.

"if your gay you have some issues up stairs and need therapy !!!its getting worse with you sickos wanting marriage rights and now its on tv showing you freaks kissing!! I take that personally when I'm watching tv with my kids and all of a sudden its in front of my kids!! it will confuse children and same sex kissing needs to be ban in public and on tv!!! by the way gays will never be equal because YOU CAN'T MAKE A BABY TOGETHER.... FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Homosexuality is self condemnation, separation from God! The effort to force this evil on humanity and spead it is war against God and his creation. This site can erase my comment as it apparently did my first but it will not escape Gods displeasure with siding with evil."

"The stupid sick queers need to hide there gross behavior from all children. I do not care what these sick queers do in there own home. We should shoot to all queers that don't hide there gross behavior. We need to save are kids from being exposed to these sick queers."

Regardless of whether the men were trespassing or not. Why does all the hate and venom have to be spewed at everything homosexual. Are people that scared of the big "G"? Why do people hate us so? This article is not doing anything for my confidence as a gay dude. And whats with using "protecting the children?" to spew the venom .....*sigh*

4 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Even if it´s all a bit over the edge, but there is one point even I subscribe; the protection of children. Propz Pilgrim, having a 7yrs. old bro.

The Blue Wolf said...

I understand the need to protect children from the sometimes utterly lewd behavior people portray in public. But does the venom need to be there....

SunSoakerB said...

As much as I believe that people are allowed to have opinions, it baffles me why the people who are so vehemently against homosexuality on the basis that it is immoral or dirty do not speak so strongly on other things ( infidelity, adultery) which are also sins. Personally I get extra annoyed when they type comments and don't know the difference between "there" and "their" .

(OT. why is my verification word " bulling" ????? LOL)

Anonymous said...

Well boy you can't make everyone like you.
People like that are beyond hope so I don't even try with them.
Don't let it get you down.