How do you slove a problem like KA?


How do you solve a problem like Kathy-Ann? How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?....sorry the sound of music is running through my head, thanks to my musical obsessed BF. KA and i spoke, online, once again she apologized for her behavior. What was I to say? for the life of Lucy i can't stay angry at anyone. Long story short i forgave her, after much discussion. She revealed that she's under alot of stress at home, her dad's health isn't up to par and he needs a kidney, of which she is going to donate. I was left speechless, no one ever prepared me for a discussion of this nature. I offered my prayers and wished her luck. She invited me to check her in the hospital, when the time arrives. She loves her dad dearly, none of her siblings wants to go under the knife so she volunteered. Very brave of her. Suddenly all my issues with KA disappeared, I saw my friend who was scared and needed my shoulder, i gladly offered it up. Instead of just talking about how scary it would be, i proceeded to ask how prepared she was for post surgery. We made a list, a rather good one if i may do say so myself, alot of the stuff i asked she didn't even remotely consider.I felt proud that i was able to help , I didn't like however that she was making this stress the reason fro her behaviour...but i let it pass, i didn't want to cause a fuss. Things will never be the same between me and KA, i felt like i saw the real her when she hated me being gay...the monster that lurks beneath...but I'm trying to be a forgiving person and under all the bacchanal we are all god's children and all humans ( prone to mistakes) I'll never be 100% comfortable with her anymore, but 80% ain't that bad....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see a resolution.
I have a problem staying angry myself..lol.

Angie said...

...no wonder she lashed out on u like that...ple ususlay do that to the one they love the most...