What do you do with a fruit...?


You beat the gay out of him, at least that's what one of the temporary employees said...For some reason, these str8ies love talking about gays.Is it that interesting of a topic to bash men/women or wonder how can a guy take it up there. One person said something that made me smirk "dem faggits and them real brave yuh know, to take it up d ass, that's real pain" to which the other guy replied how u know is real pain. everyone burst out laughing.The other guy , ( i now consider him the smartest of the bunch) replied "them boys and them have pussy that's why they cud take it"....sad.sad.sad. I wish i could beat some sense into them,I honestly hope to god they don't represent a large cross section of the str8ies out there. Maybe i haven't mentioned, but my way of getting back at these homophobic baboons is to be Str8ophobic, yup you heard right. I'm scared of str8ies, i think if they get to close to me I'll get opposite sex penchants, if i sit next to a str8 person it automatically makes me str8, i think all str8 girls want to sleep with me.So i exaggerated a bit, but i seriously avoid hanging with str8 people, if i am planning a lime, i include only gays . don't get me wrong, i have loads of str8ies in my life, but my preference are gay people, i can be myself, make my gay remarks and just overall be much more relaxed.The definition of how a lime should make you feel.Relaxed. Its my small way of protesting also.Straying away from the subject , I'm having an online conversation with a guy friend of mines, who is happily relaying he has a BF, the only issue is the Bf has a GF...brrrrrr?...that's my reaction. he says he is comfortable with it, although he is a bit jealous....what could a guy do but wish him good luck?...i don't know how he could want to get into a lasting relationship with this guy...I've never been in a situation like this but personally if my bf has a gf his whole family knows about,i would probably go crazy knowing he is giving someone other than me his affection and god knows what else. But my friend is young and he only recently accepted he is gay, I'm trying to give advice but he refuses to hear me out. I would be the same way honestly, if it was my first bf...I'm speaking from experience....i guess like me he will have to burn to learn...don't worry i already told him to always be safe, and use protection if he is going down that path.I realized that i haven't written about my past awhile now, but the feeling isn't coming .I would like to touch on a couple more events that happen to me that shaped the person i am , looking back today as horrible as some stuff were,it made me , me , i may not be very confident but i am not easily deterred by life's obstacles. and believe me there are many.Would I have wished for it to be different, knowing that i would be a changed person today? its a thought that lingers with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do your thing man.
The thing is that very few of them really believe a beating would turn someone straight.

If you're brave you must ask people like that if they have ever heard of anyone becoming straight after a beating; and if they'd allow someone like that to date their sister or daughter.

Fiyu Pikni said...

I have my own way to deal with str8ies: Expose their ignorance with reason, and have them acknowledge their bigotry. They have few, if any, strong arguments against homosexuality.

My next post will resonate well with you...I am writing about bisexual gay men :)

Fiyu Pikni said...

I have my own way to deal with str8ies: Expose their ignorance with reason, and have them acknowledge their bigotry. They have few, if any, strong arguments against homosexuality.

My next post will resonate well with you...I am writing about bisexual gay men :)