I am scared


I came across some sexually explicit blogs recently, not the video/ picture kind--i like those :)- its gay guys recording their sexual escapades. Barebacking sex with multiple strangers, orgies, i read about a guy who is married to his partner of 7 years but yet everyday after work he meets strangers off the net to have unprotected sex. It scares and disgusts me.Luckily it does not take place in Trinidad, but its these sexually promiscuous guys that makes me very afraid of coming out to anyone close to me...sadly its this kind of behavior that gets imprinted into the minds of the str8.....giving them the misconception that all gay guys are slutty whores who only look for sex. I am not a slutty whore, i love sex yes....but i wanna find love with a guy, real love, love that makes you get up in the morning singing ...the kind of love that puts that extra bounce in your step...I'm happy to say that i'm discovering love like that each day.....I don't want to be labeled as a sex maniac.

On another note I think my parents are suspecting something, recently my mother has been asking me when she is going to meet the girl. To which i reply soon :S....."Time to marrid" is all i seem to hear from the neighbours....I don't know how i'm going to continute having a bf and not have them get more suspicious.

3 comments:

Gregory Harrison said...

I completley agree. You write very well. Take Care.
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not that "time to marrid" thing.
Right now it's one of my guy friends that's pushing that stuff. He thinks I just need a little help.

What would your family do if they found out? What about your boyfriend's family?

But let me tell you, there are promiscuity problems in Trinidad too! The internet has made that very possible and at least some people are taking full advantage. Trinifella says there are guys as young as 14 online looking for sex! That's just crazy.

Most guys in my opinion are not promiscuous more out of fear than anything else.

The Blue Wolf said...

Most of the guys i encounter on the net want only one thing....where are the good guys? :(