Dear Reckless Drivers

Hello Reckless Drivers of Trinidad,

You guys and gals are really assholes, swerving in and out of lanes, speeding through red lights, switching lanes without indicators, randomly stopping  ...I can go on and on. Have you ever stopped to wonder what about the other cautious drivers on the road ( like me) ?

The sad thing is ,when you cross the median and crash into a family coming home from a beach lime killing everyone in that vehicle while you and your passenger escape with minor injuries no one gets charged.

So a big fuck you- to you, be more considerate...you are not going to be late twice, and I'm sure the place you are going to isn't running away . Luckily I believe in Karma so i know you will get yours

Thank you, have a great day and remember always buckle up.

Grateful that god didn't endow me with mutant powers to blow up cars,

The Blue Wolf

0 comments: