Dear Co-Worker

Dear Co Worker,

Yesterday i gave you an envelope to take to the post office, "get me the cost to ship to the UK via express mail please" You did , came back, told me its $130.00. Kool. This morning i give you $200.00, the same said envelope and told you to send this off. You go to the post office and mail it out via Normal Mail which costs $50.00.....Do i need to write, spell,and read for you people???!!!

Thank you for fucking up the customer's order. You are older than I, you've regularly boasted about the 18 places you've  worked before in your lifetime and yet the words- common and sense- doesn't come together in your vocabulary. I am not your superior nor you mines, yet in the play "life at work" you act like everyone's boss.

Whats done is done and I'm pretty pissed, its a miracle i didn't explode into a huge pile of glitter when you handed me back $150.00 and said i gave you too much. Ha ha ha ha..fuck you...

Always respectful at work

The Blue Wolf

0 comments: