175

After much searching yesterday afternoon, I found the movie - Paragraph 175- I can truthfully say that this documentary touched me. The horror these men suffered is unimaginable , during the course of the interviews I kept placing myself in the same situation...What would i have done?...Would by a combination of bravery, a strong will and luck would i have survived, would i have been able to go on living after seeing my BF being eaten alive by dogs? Would the images, smells, sounds drive me quietly insane?

I am truly grateful for the era in which i live...compared to back then this hide and seek  i play is pretty much paradise . And unbelievably up to this day Homosexuals that survived the Holocaust are  still not recognized by the German Gov't. :(

The Spirit of these brave men and woman at the end of the film is what really tugged at my heart strings. I'm happy i discovered this movie....

0 comments: