Carnival


Carnival in Trinidad is huge, we dubbed it the greatest show on earth but sadly i'm a Trini thats just not into Carnival. I see it as a readily used excuse for people to get drunk, act more stupid and do things they regret later on in life. I do however rather enjoy the sights ...well defined men stuffed in to colored shorty shorts , bulges very clearly visible , kinda gets me excited lol. I've also noticed that men would grind on other men and pass off the action as intoxication. Can you imagine 2 large as we would say "hard back" men in gold shorty shorts gyrating on each other and the people around them pay no mind cause both of them are clearly intoxicated. No one thinks that's so gay, everyone is just enjoying themselves. When will that be a regular train of thought in Trinidad? Besides the men, the only other great thing about Carnival are the huge costumes, i genuinely love the colors ( and not for the obvious reason) it just makes me wonder how much time , effort and thought it must have taken to construct such a spectacle. Everyone had such a good time especially the foreigners, the whole vibes is a positive one and everyone is moving in unity...i guess it really is the greatest show on earth, the hott guys are just a plus+++ :P

1 comments:

Fiyu Pikni said...

I have a trini friend, and I was sooo jealous when I saw his photos of Carnival. One of these days I'll find myself in Trinidad to enjoy it myself.