I'm there

I'm proud to be gay *gasp* i never in my entire life thought i would have reached a point where i would be proud to be gay, but here i am smiling ear to ear cause i just admitted to one of my str8 guy friend i'm well... as i put it "on guys" cause I've been getting pressured about Valentines day and a double date dinner, can u imgine his reaction if i showed up with my bf ....lol.. so i just told him, his reaction " thats nothing to be ashamed about" its 2010 ppl are alot more accepting ....maybe so? I dunno alot of ppl are still in the dark ages on my side of the world but i'm glad he knows and is ok with it....i feel like throwing a parade .....

2 comments:

Fiyu Pikni said...

:D

People ARE way more accepting. We're witnessing a cultural revolution here, slowly but surely.

The truth really does set you free.

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Awesome news! You have come such a long way, since the first posts I read. Congratulations on having the courage, and for having such lovely friends. =]