The List


Today i sat down to make my Christmas list...i like to be early in order to thoroughly enjoy the warm Xmas feeling. With the Christmas styling of Celine Dion playing in the background, i sat on my bed pen in hand and a tall cup of juice at my side....Ever since i started working i made "The list" it consisted of people who were to receive gifts ( however meager they might be) the ones receiving cards only and those who were to receive something edible. I always tried to stick with it, including everyone that meant something to me, this year it's going to be no different however after jutting down the names of my family members I wrote down the headline "Friends" after about 5mins I couldn't think of a single name to put there...I have no friends...it was such a weird realization.Usually Kathy Ann and I would exchange gifts but this year its not going to happen ( that story later) . I did however write down people i would email cards to, but i have no one outside my family besides my BF who i would be exchanging gifts with. No matter how many people I have in my life they are all associates... online people I have no other contact with besides MSN and Facebook. Virtually I have many associates but the reality of the situation is Kathy Ann was my only friend and now she's gone and I'm alone.....

0 comments: