Kathy Ann the final Chapter...


After Kathy Ann had her surgery done we somewhat crossed each others path at the Food Court in Grand Bazaar. I remember sitting with my BF looking outside when i noticed her BF jumping out of a car followed by her, she looked as if she was in terrible pain..I immediately told my bf : Hey look KA to which he replied I'll watch your food while you go say hello...I was almost out of my seat when i realized that KA was making a quick bee line to the washroom, i sat back down...when she comes out i said....I proceeded to dig into my o so delicious sandwich ...I kept looking out for her but missed when she passed by... by the time i did notice her again she and her Bf were outside hopping into their car. Genuinely disappointed I made a mental note to call her later.

I got home signed on to MSN and was berated with IM's from KA asking why i didn't say hello, if i was ashamed of her, why i moving so dotish, she now knows what kinda friend i am and so fort..all before i could even say hello. When i did get to finally explain myself she didn't believe, so i asked her why she didn't come and say hello...no answer....I said goodnight , she left in a huff

Couple nights after we once again found ourselves on MSN, she started the conversation....saying she was sorry for everything ...that she knows our friendship will never be the same again and i agreed. She tried to explain herself.. when she found out i was gay, she tried to be okay with it so she lied and said she was okay. She still thinks its a choice, but wants me to help her better understand what being gay is about and how we people live. I felt like an object, a dirty object that needed to explain its usefulness to its owner before the owner made the decision whether or not to throw it out. I told her i would try my best to help her understand that gay people are normal people. She then decided to throw in the religion card, asking if i believed in God, what religion i follow, if i fear god....it was just her once again bullying me in a sense. After that it didn't matter to me whether or not KA wanted to be my friend or not, cause i made the decision that she is no friend of mines. I DO NOT ever want to feel the way she made me feel that day ever again....i cried

Sometime last week she sent a very angry IM to me, saying she can take a hint- good luck in my life Goodbye. I admit when i go online i do not automatically go saying hello to everyone on my list, I'm mostly there to talk to my BF she took it personally of course ...I dunno I'm just fed up. No longer will i allow people to bring me down..I'm finally taking a stand to be happy , for myself.

2 comments:

Angie said...

im glad ur taking a stand to be happy. u deserve it...

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear this.