Hibernation


Of course wolves don't hibernate, but being a Blue wolf sometimes has it perks...I've been down and out... things occurred...stuff blew up ( not literally though) and i ran into the forest like any good wolf would do, now that the coast is clear .. i smell no danger, I'm back up and writing.

I've been giving some serious thinking as to what direction my blog should take, i don't want it to be entirely about my bad experiences and memories, believe me i have alot...writing about it makes me feel better , seeing it down on paper like that really- in some weird way gives me closure. It may not make sense but at the end of the day when i get my thoughts out I feel better , as if i can move forward.

What direction do i point then? I guess this will become my life blog the good, the bad and the furry. Just be warned I'm not very eloquent with my words so be prepared for novice blogging.

3 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Hey´a! Welcome back, Wolf! Hope your times weren´t too hard. Propz Pilgrim

naturgesetz said...

I hope blogging about things will be useful for you.

It's good to see you back.

The Blue Wolf said...

Thanks guys for the warm welcome back :)