Creatures

The Witch-king of Angmar is one of my favorite characters in LOTR, why? Simply because he is so evil and powerful. I'm drawn to the dark side, i often find myself rooting for the bad guys wondering what the out come would be if they did prevail. He scares me also, that Nazgul hes perched upon haunted my dreams once or twice, its just so freaking awesome/ ferocious.

I often imagine people i don't care for as creatures, my CEO is an Ogre. You may be thinking gosh this dude really holds a lot of dislike for people....its true..i don't like a lot of people. For whatever reason my like for the human race on the whole is minimal. You may label me anti social, pompous, quiet, unable to start/hold a conversation , but if your "vibes" isn't pleasing to me I wouldn't make an effort to even try to fake like you :/

Maybe i should try and change this trait about me. Be more social instead of socially awkward.On the flip side if i do like you, I'm your best buddy :P

I have a confession to post in my next blogging moment :/

0 comments: