What a Friday....

Friday usually meets me in high spirits, but today something seems amiss...like someone sucked the Friday vibes right out of me, maybe its the fact that i have nothing planned for later except to probably go home and do my laundry...How lame am i? *sigh* and in case you are wondering i forgave my bf for cheating ...does that make me a weak person? I hope not...my logic is that everyone's human and destined to make mistakes, i keep breathing that into my head, i'm over the crying...looking at the road to recovery...sadly a tiny voice within me keeps humming once your trust is broken it can never be repaired....only time would tell how this goes...this post is kinda broken....feeling dark today....think I'll have some ice cream when i go home....something sweet always cheers me up :)

2 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Such a long time since I read your blog ... I am sorry your BF has messed you about ... i don't think you are weak at all: it wakes far more strength to forgive and try to move on. On the other hand, there is only one chance of forgiveness, normally!

Look after yourself. G =]

The Blue Wolf said...

Thank you for the good vibes :)