Disappointment

I find myself more and more accepting that Love doesnt exist for me, and by love i mean romantic love...not family love cause i get lots of that home. But im lonely....so very lonely...everyone i encounter is so shallow...so to the point...wanna hook up? How big is your cock? Top or bottom? ....where are the long term relationship seeking gays in Trinidad?!! Am i the only who wants to be romanced, to be romantic...to work towards a life together instead of a slam bam or worse the I love you but im still going to get married to a chick and have kids cause that is what is expected of me....we can still be friends after aka fuckbuddies....I hate this world and i really hate being gay....I thought i was okay with it but time is floating away and ill end up old and fucking alone cause all these pricks out here are too coward to love ...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know this feeling that you have described all too well. I have not been in the community really but i have been around it a little. in those brief moments i have been an object of lust and disdain . the experience of it though pointed me in the direction being a cynic.sometimes it was a case of you can eff me but i dont want a relationship which turned me off instantly. the thing is people have too many hang ups too many items that they need to check off on their mental lists to really go for anything long term added to the wanting of just wanting to feel good or prove to themselves their worth by bedding as many people as possible to fill whatever void. I started to thinking that no one wanted to know what it felt like to be wooed or romanced to experience love real love (corny as hell but you know what i mean) not the i love you come eff me or lets eff. that stuff does come with the territory but i dont think you should give up on wanting to experience romance. there is always the possibilty. i learned that if i am feeling and thinking like this there must be others out there with a similar way like you for example. dont let the actions of others lose hope of things that are possible

peace and blessings