Wondering Wolf

I often wonder if i were straight would be married by now? I'm 27, all my kin younger and older are married...they stare at me when the topic of marriage comes along, my mother rants she wants more grand kids and then looks at me , I simply walk away.

Yesterday on my bed with the BF I wondered if i could marry him would I?....Would I have gotten engaged to my ex? Would my ex and I still be together.....sigh so many unanswered questions , at the end of it all , I'm still in hiding and I know i wont have the wedding I always wanted---A big Hindu one---

1 comments:

Marcus said...

You may not have the wedding you always wanted but at least you'll still have love and that should at least matter. I'm sorta in your position and also has these wondering thoughts but I don't have a true frind in my life yet though.