Dear God


Dear God,

Sometimes i forget, in the haste of life to thank you for all that you have bestowed upon me- my family, my friends, my job,my health thank you.
I wanna especially thank you for making me as i am. I used to curse you for making me gay, but now you and I both know i have come to accept my sexuality. Thank you for helping walk this path, for lighting my way through darkness (you know that there was alot of darkness)

Although i do not fully understand your plan for me, i am ready to serve in whatever way you see fit. Today i looked at my boyfriend, and every negative thing anyone has ever said about gays just dissipated into mist, cause if you did not love me god, you would not have allowed me to cross paths with such a wonderful human being. You belssed me with him and for that i am thankful.

Thank you.

0 comments: